Work with us
West Wales Publishing is looking to recruit:
Experienced Sales Consultant, £20k basic, plus uncapped commission scheme.
As a Sales Consultant for West Wales Publishing you will be part of a small, experienced team and a rapidly growing business that puts its employees and customers at the heart of everything it does. We will set you up to succeed by providing the tools, equipment and skills to enable you to thrive in your role, as well as offering first class training from an experienced Sales Trainer.
We are searching for an experienced Sales Consultant to help us with the rapid growth of our business.
What does the role look like…
- Contacting SMEs to introduce our titles to new customers with the view of selling our audiences via our products in a consultative and engaging way.
- Working provided leads in a timely and organised fashion, taking ownership to set KPIs.
- Sourcing leads to canvass in predetermined geographical areas
- Establishing a strong understanding of potential customers’ business goals
- Taking ownership of the sale from pitch to close.
- Liaising with both the client and our design studio to create engaging ad creatives
- Having fun, and adopting a non-push, consultative sales approach
What skills or experience do we look for…
- 2+ years sales experience in another business selling in a B2B setting.
- Customer orientated approach with the customer and their objectives at the heart of everything you do
- The ability to work well as part of a team while also being a self-motivated individual able to take the initiative as and when necessary.
- Proven track record of achieving previous sales targets
- Commercial acumen, the ability to discuss business goals and plans to achieve them.
- Ability to explain, challenge and educate customers around their marketing needs.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary of £20k
- Mobile Phone
- Company Laptop
- Uncapped commission scheme
- 40 hours per week, with hours split between working from home and out meeting clients
- 20 days’ holiday per year.
- To be part of a fun and rewarding sales environment
- Early Finish Friday scheme, upon hitting set KPI's
- In house learning and training
- To play a key role supporting and promoting West Wales and its businesses
Application deadline: 25/08/2021
Expected start date: 31/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Standard COVID-19 guidelines
- Sales: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about West Wales Publishing...
West Wales Publishing is a dynamic new publishing company celebrating the people, places, craft and culture of West Wales. Our flagship title, West Wales Life&Style is a vibrant bi-monthly lifestyle magazine filled with engaging features and beautiful photographs that showcase the very best of Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire and Ceredigion. West Wales Life&Style is available in Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Tesco as well as hundreds of other outlets.
As a company, we are passionate about West Wales and the key role we can play to promote and support the businesses of the region by producing quality publications that keep our readers and advertisers coming back for more. Since launching in the summer of 2020, West Wales Publishing has gone from strength to strength and is already fast cementing its growing reputation as a champion of West Wales and producer of some of the best publications available anywhere in the region.